Welcome!Predator's Winter Spot League will run from the week of October 18th thru the week of January 24th.
* 15 week league, 3 "bye" weeks for holidays (can do "make-ups" during "byes").
* Open to ALL skill levels & experiences! No better way to improve than competeing!
* Cost: $140. Must be paid BEFORE first week scores are due.
* 3 "league days" to choose from: Tues./Wed./Thurs. Lanes are reserved for league 11:00AM & 7:00PM on those days. You choose which day to shoot.
* Shoot as many rounds/night as you wish, submit your best score
* Sign-up & payments must be done thru the shop: visit or call today! 408-842-7733.
* Week 6 (Thanksgiving week) - our 1st BYE week. Not official score is needed, however this is a great week to continue practicing by shooting a:
1. Make-Up score (use score for a week where you didn't shoot/reports a score).
2. Re-Do score (shoot a round and if the score is better than a prior week, replace it)
3. Both 1 & 2 [email protected]
In essence, keep shooting! If you do shoot a make-up/re-do, please email the league admin with the scores and for which weeks.
*Week 6 "Weekly Kitty" - we will NOT do a normal weekly kitty for week 6. The Kitty will be open, but all money placed in the Kitty will be donated to St. Joseph's Family Center. We all have a lot to be thankful for, so let's give to those who have dire need.
* Score Reporter: please submit your score each week via the Score Reporter!
* Each shooting time --> make sure the Kitty is pulled out AND put away at the end of the shoot time. Thanks!!
* Handicaps - we're at the point in the league where we have enough entries to start calculating handicaps. So, expect to start seeing those in Week 4 and beyond.
* Please find the rules that we'll follow for this league here. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the league admins! Feedback is always appreciated!
* Scores are DUE each week by 7:00PM on Saturday of that week. See the announcements below for details on submitting scores.
The Weekly Kitty
Just a "fun" addition to the weekly league score. League participants can put $5 into the kitty box, along with their names. A "criteria" will be selected at random each week end. The participant that meets that criteria wins the cash contents for that week. It's 100% voluntary...and just for fun!
Week 1: Tony Wilson
Week 2: Karen Keating
Week 3: Linda LaFond
Week 4: Debra Marks
Week 5: Elliott Lee
Week 6 (BYE): St. Joseph's Family Center
Week 7: Pat "that's out!" Pagnella
Week 6 - BYE
Our 1st BYE week went really well. Still saw a lot of great shooting---make-up, re-dos, etc. Fantastic! Scores have been updated. A new "Accumulated Handicap Score" column has been added to the spreadsheet. We will be ranked with this value (it's the sum of weekly totals that have a handicap score applied, we started that in week 4).
If you see mistakes, please email the league admin. Happy Thanksgiving!
Rank by Total "raw" score (i.e. no handicap)
Week 4 Results
For Week 4, a "handicap" has been calculated. There are 2 "results" being shown. The first image is the standard ranking based on "total accumulated score" over the 4 weeks. the second image is your week 4 score + your calculated handicap. Some of you haven't reported enough scores to calculate a handicap. As more scores are reported, those handicaps will be calculated.